Whoop whoop! It’s date night!
Our town, as I mentioned before doesn’t have a huge selection of chain restaurants. So when we want to be fancy, it always Applebee’s.
Deciding to eat it seems to become more and more of a routine.
Tonight, I am making Penne pasta with Italian sausage! It is so yummy. I usually don’t go for the ground sausage, but I wanted to try something new.
I use the amazing sauce from Sam’s Club that I’m sort of obsessed with. You have to try it, okay?
You can spice up this meal with a side salad or garlic bread!
The sauce stickies right to the pasta and it is so rich with flavor! And I love the spice of the sausage as well. Mmm, perfect combo!
Garlic Bread or Side Salad optional
Penne Rigate pasta
Meat of your choice, we used ground Italian sausage
Pasta sauce of your choice, we used Member’s Mark Romano Pasta sauce
1. First, you are going to want to start to brown your sausage whole you are boiling the penne.
2. Depending if you are making garlicbreqs with it, you will want to preheat the oven at this time.
3. After the sausage is fully cooked, gldrsjn grease and set aside.
4. When the penne has reached the texture you want it to be, drain the excess water. Remove from heat and stir in the sausage.
5. Slowly stir in the sauce with the penne and sausage until it it evenly mixed.
You are done! You can pair your pasta with a nice glass of wine. Or in this case since i’m not 21… Welche’s grape juice!
Don’t judge me lol! Mmm, its so good I even don’t mind eating leftovers. And I hate leftovers. This is a super easy recipe bit it makes for a great romantic meal.