Personally, I love doing tags because it gives your readers a chance to get to know you better. When someone does a tag it brings out their personality, and you have a little moment where you and the blogger can talk about the interest you both share.
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is naturally curly. I straighten my hair sometimes but then I always end up missing m curly hair so it doesn’t last long.
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I do both, the last few times, I’ve died my hair at home but I prefer going to a salon! I love when other people have to deal with my hair haha.
3. Do you have the same style every day or do you change it up?
Because I work, I usually wear it up in either a bun or ponytail. When I am off I am either too lazy to do it so it stays in a bun, or I wear it down.
4. Do you do your own medi/pedis or do you go to a salon
I do my own but I prefer to go to the salon. just like my hair, i am all for someone else doing it haha!
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
Probably once every two weeks. It does chip way before then, but again I’m sort of lazy… haha. Plus, I just like going to the salon. I love the relaxing feeling of it all.
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
I do it in the winter as well, because I do go around the house in my bare feet, I don’t want to look at just plain nails ugh!
7. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
Around 5 minutes. For a normal day at work, I use concealer, eyeliner, and mascara and I’m out. But for a ‘glam’ day it takes around 10 minutes haha.
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face first! I don’t know, it sort of sets me off when someone does eyes first, is that weird haha!
9. Do you collect makeup? Or do you just buy what you need when you need it?
…I don’t ‘need’ any of it haha! I grew up with my momma always saying I don’t need to wear makeup so I just now jumped in on the makeup boat. I tend o buy what I need when I need it but I do have those times that I can’t pass up something and I have to have it.
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
never, but I want to! I love the look of them, they make you look so dramatic I love it.
11. Do you do a full face or makeup every day?
12. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone or with family?
No, unless I had it on before.
13. Do you leave the house without makeup?
Yes! Well, it depends on where I am going. If I’m going out the dinner, no. If I’m going grocery shopping and the whole nine yards, no. If I;m just swinging by to get gas or pick up something quick, yes,
14. How many high-end products do you have?
Not many, I am in the process of moving so I am actually giving away a lot of stuff to friends, some of being high-end products I don’t use. I am the drugstore makeup girl. I always go down the beauty isles and see what is new.
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night? Or you decide as you get ready?
I plan it the night before. I make sure EVERYTHING is set up right and looks good, I like to get allll the sleeps I can get haha!
16. How often do you change your handbag?
This one is tough because I don’t know exactly. I would say every couple of months I would switch it up. I like to clean out my purse every week if I remember to. And then I would say hey I want to switch back to this or that. I love purses though, my husband has to stop me from buying them.
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
On workdays, I wake up at 4am, and I am in bed by 8:30pm no later than 9pm. Well, now that I m working a different shift I will be able to wake up at 7am and be in bed no later than 10pm! On my days off it depends on what I have to do but I stay in bed a while. Like I love to sleep so I am in bd a long while haha.
18. How often or when do you workout?
I like to workout every week. Twice a week if I can. I love to do Yoga and I have a new workout I m trying with those resistant bands. Girl, your butt will thank me because those bands really help you with squats if you are bad at them like me. Hmmm, sounds like a new blog post in the making!
19. Left handed or right handed?
20. How tall are you?
21. Do you speak any foreign language?
I can speak a little bit of Spanish and Japanese. Not enough to be fluent in them though! I love the Japenese language and culture so one day I do want to be fluent.
22. How many pets do you have?
I have to dogs! Sierra and Nyla
23. How often are you on WordPress?
Everyday. Even if I’m not blogging, I’m reading other blog posts!
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Yep! I love commenting and reading comments on blog post that I like.
25. Do you keep a list of products you want to try when you see other post?
I do. I have a whole Google Drive document open with different things I want.
26. How did you come up with your blog name?
Well, my hubby is in the Airforce and we are high school sweethearts. So that is how it came about haha.
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photos?
I use the Nikon Coolpix L840. I really love it because it is simple to use and it is a plum color! I take it everywhere. I also use my iPhone 7 for quick snaps.
28. How often do you clean your house?
Every day I do minimal cleaning and every week I do a deep clean of everything and change all the wax in my Scentsy warmers and light up my candles. It is sooo relaxing having a freshly cleaned and vacuumed house with all the laundry going (not folded yet, like it never gets folded honestly) and then I have a nice clear desk for blogging and bible journaling.
29. What’s your favorite color?
30. Do you swear?
Rarely. I don;t like to but sometimes it can slip out.
31. What are you doing the rest of your day?
I am catching up on late blog post I should have written by now, and I am doing some cleaning and making dinner! Plus I am working on some things for schoo.=l. I will b spending most of my day at my desk.
Well, there it is guys! Thanks for reading and learning a little bit about me. I really feel like when I do little tags and questionnaires about my self I learn more that I never realized,. I see how I have changed over time to who I am now. I don’t know, I can just see it haha! Thanks for reading!