If I don’t have coffee in the morning, I just feel out of place. Even in the winter, I can still drink iced coffee. It can be 30 below and I will have an iced coffee.
I love using my travel mug from Walmart, that says “Eat, pray, slay.” It’s so me haha!
So I put together a couple of my favorite coffee blends I do in the morning before work! (or the night before)
Peppermint White Chocolate (iced or hot)
- I brew one cup on my favorite coffee, which is Donut Shop Regular mmmm so good!
- Then, I add me delicious Bailey’s White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Creamer! This creamer is new to me this year, I usual get the Peppermint Mocha from CoffeeMate but I spotted this and wanted to try it. Now I might just buy a couple more to last me the whole winter!
- After that, you can drink it right away or add a little bit of One Touch Latte Creamer. Seriously, it’s worth a try. I bought it because I had a rebate from my iBotta app (that is worth it too) That is if I am drinking it hot. If I’m drinking it cold, I set my coffee in the fridge overnight and when I am ready to head to work in the morning I add the creamer then.
Caramel Vanilla Swirl (iced or hot)
This is best when cold!
- Again, I brew my favorite coffee, and then I add 3 pumps of Starbucks caramel syrup I purchased from Walmart for under $6! I can see this as a good gift.
- I then mix in my Vanilla Almond Milk Creamer. I am lactose intolerant, and I find this Creamer to be very easy on my stomach. If I do use my other creamers, I take my medication.
- Again, you can have it sit overnight and add your ice cubes or you can drink it hot. I love this cold it’s so refreshing to me.
I add so much Creamer to my coffee it looks a socially like coffee flavored cream lol! But, I hope you enjoy these recipes! I really would love to hear your holiday coffee drinks. I am always ready to try new coffees!